The Benefits of All-on-4® Dental Implants
We’re proud to offer All-on-4® dental implants from Nobel Biocare, an innovative procedure that provides incredible patient benefits.
- Eat the foods you love! Denture patients have to avoid foods that are hard, crunchy, or chewy. With All-on-4® dental implants, you can eat any food you want.
- Cleaning is simple – All-on-4® dental implants can be cleaned just like normal teeth.
- Fewer trips to the dentist. The All-on-4® dental procedure is minimally invasive, and doesn’t require extra appointments for procedures like bone grafts. This means less healing time and fewer appointments.
- No artificial palate. All-on-4® dental implants utilize four implants each on the upper and lower arch. Because the implants provide stability, there is no reason for the upper denture to cover the entire palate. It’s easier to speak and eat when the palate is uncovered.
- A long lasting, beautiful smile: Implants keep the jaw bones healthy and strong, eliminating the possibility of bone recession, which can lead to serious health issues. With All-on-4® dental implants, you will enjoy a healthy and beautiful smile for years to come.
EXPERIENCE THE DOSSETT DENTAL DIFFERENCE
Dossett Dental has served the Dallas-Fort Worth area for over thirty years. We have a great reputation with our patients and in the dental community. Our dedication to excellent patient care has allowed us to expand to five locations throughout the Dallas Metroplex. At Dossett Dental we work with all our patients, and offer flexible financing and payment options. We understand that many of our patients are on fixed incomes, but still need dental treatments and procedures. By offering flexible payment plans, our patients can get the quality dental care they need, without breaking the bank.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR ALL-ON-4® DENTAL IMPLANTS SPECIAL TODAY
If you’ve been considering whether or not to invest in implants, we welcome you to visit Dossett Dental for a free exam and consultation. We’ll discuss all your options, and discover whether implants are a good choice for you. Are you ready to move forward with dental implants? We encourage you to contact us today for a consultation, and to take advantage of our limited time dental implants special.