We are glad to announce that we have put additional protocols in place to further reduce the risk of spreading an infection to our patients and team members. As a result, we are prepared to open our dentist offices in on May 9 for general dental services. We welcome you to read about our new procedures below and then contact us for an appointment.
We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valued patients. Dossett Dental will reopen on 5/9/20202.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our open dental office:
- All protocols, methods, and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment, and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority
- We have always had an autoclave sterilizer to provide sterilization. Weekly testing by the Stage will ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, waters, coffee, and chairs to maNo maintain the highest level of cleanliness
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection
- Patients will be screened via phone to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering Dossett Dental, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas
- Every team member will wear protective gear that covers their face and hair while in treatment areas. If they leave the treatment area, they will remove them so there is no “tracking” of anything into or out of each treatment area
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
- We’re using CaviCide™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- . Everything that can be bought as a disposable, we are buying. Pens, papers, and all “one-time use” items are being purchased and used or disinfected after each use.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Our team will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for so many years.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.