Tooth loss impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction in your daily life and create self-doubt in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can address all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capability to chew
- Revive your feeling of self-esteem
- Stop bone loss in your jaw
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not move around in your mouth
At Dossett Dental, your dentist wants your replacement teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. We will develop a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental wellness.
The most effective options will depend on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full fabricated tooth with the dental implant as the crown and the root covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not move around.
- All-on-4® Implants – Fix your smile in less time with this innovative technique. You can obtain four implants and a new set of teeth on the very same visit.
- All-on-6 Implants – This treatment is similar to All-on-4®, except that we’ll use six implants per arch to keep your dentures stable and secure.
- Mini Implants – Smaller implants can save you a step. Bone loss in your jaw may need you to receive a bone graft before you can get standard implants. You can receive the same benefits without a bone graft with mini implants.