Missing teeth affect you physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your satisfaction with day-to-day life and produce apprehension during personal and professional meetings. Dental implants can take care of every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Rebuild your strong bite and ability to eat
- Restore your feeling of self-worth
- Keep your jaw healthy and strong
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
At Dossett Dental, your dentist wants your replacement teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You get the benefit of our years of experience and training in restorative care when you come in for an appointment. Jointly, we can determine a plan to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term dental health.
The best services will depend upon the number of teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete artificial tooth, with the implant providing support for your crown.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this advanced procedure, you receive four tooth implants and a restoration during the same appointment. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- All-on-6 Implants – Your new teeth will feel more stable and secure when they are secured by six implants.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss may make it difficult to get conventional implants. Since mini dental implants are more compact than standard implants, you get the same advantages without needing a bone graft.