Lost teeth affect people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your enjoyment of life and reduce self-confidence, which can be detrimental to professional and individual connections. Dental implants can take care of every one of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and capacity to eat
- Restore your sense of self-worth
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
At Dossett Dental, your dentist desires your replacement teeth to look, feel, and function like healthy, natural teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. Together, we can come up with a plan to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The very best services will depend on how many teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically an artificial tooth with the implant as the root and the crown to cap your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – Start with implants to provide support when replacing multiple teeth. Adding a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced treatment enables you to receive four implants and a restoration on the very same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may require you to obtain a bone graft before you can obtain conventional implants. Small implants can save you a step. Since they are smaller than other implants, you receive the very same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Dossett Dental to find out exactly how you can get dental implants in Lowry Crossing, TX. Call 972-787-1869 or schedule online.