Teeth implants can address the physical, mental, and emotional issues that are common after someone loses teeth. Don’t let lost teeth make you self-conscious or take away from your satisfaction with your daily life. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capability to eat
- Revive your feeling of self-worth
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Protect your jaw health by preventing bone loss
At Dossett Dental, your dentist wants your replacement teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You’ll receive the advantage of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Jointly, we can come up with a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting oral health.
The best options will depend upon the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – Get a complete, new tooth, with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants. Add a bridge to fill the space in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slip around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated treatment allows you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may leave you needing a bone graft before you can get standard implants. As an alternative, miniature implants can spare you the need for bone graft and give you benefits comparable to standard implants.