Tooth loss has an effect on your physical, mental, and emotional health. That can interfere with your daily life, and it can make you self-conscious when meeting people for professional and personal reasons. Teeth implants can address all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and ability to chew
- Restore your sense of self-esteem
- Avoid bone loss in your jaw
- Feel confident that your replacement teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
At Dossett Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. Jointly, we can develop a plan to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting dental wellness.
The very best options will depend upon how many teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete artificial tooth, with the dental implant as the root and the crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Then attach a bridge to fill the space in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to hold it.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not slip around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated treatment enables you to obtain implants and a set of teeth on the exact same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- All-on-6 Implants – Get six implants (instead of four) to add more stability and security to your dentures.
- Mini Implants – If you have bone loss in your jaw, you could need a bone graft before you can receive standard implants. With mini dental implants, you can receive the same advantages without a bone graft.
Rejuvenate your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Dossett Dental to find out how you can obtain dental implants in North Richland Hills, TX. Call 817-270-9217 now or schedule online.