Tooth loss impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure in life and produce apprehension with professional and personal connections. Dental implants can resolve all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capability to eat
- Restore your sense of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Protect the health of your jaw
At Dossett Dental, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can develop a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-term oral health.
The best remedies will depend upon the number of teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – Get a complete, new tooth, with the dental crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This innovative treatment permits you to obtain four implants and a new set of teeth on the very same visit.
- All-on-6 Implants – For added stability, place your new teeth on six implants.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may require you to obtain a bone graft before you can get standard implants. Smaller implants can save you from getting the bone graft while giving you the same advantages as standard implants.