Missing teeth impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your enjoyment of day-to-day life and develop doubt regarding yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can fix all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and ability to eat
- Revive your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Prevent bone loss to protect your jaw health
At Dossett Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can devise a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The most effective remedies will depend on the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is a total synthetic tooth, with the implant securing the crown and the crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills the gap in your smile without having to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced method allows you to obtain implants and a set of teeth on the exact same day. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- All-on-6 Implants – Get six implants (instead of four) to add more stability and security to your dentures.
- Mini Implants – As a result of bone loss in your jaw, you might need to get a bone graft before you can get standard implants. However, mini dental implants provide equivalent benefits without a bone graft.