Dental Implants: The Process
During the implant process, a titanium rod is anchored in your jawbone and used to hold an expertly-crafted replacement tooth in place. To ensure your implant stays in place, we inspect your jawbone for any issues that could cause the titanium rod to fail. If you have a healthy, full-grown jawbone, there’s no reason why your implant can’t be long-lasting and free from any infections or other problems.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
A dental implant is a popular choice for many reasons:
- Dental Implants offer long-lasting strength that is unsurpassed by any other options. Rarely do patients have issues with them breaking or failing.
- A dental implant, when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
- Implants look as good as they function – the replacement tooth is created to match your teeth and is indistinguishable from the rest.
- Because the implant is inserted in the bone, it will not slide or shift
- Implants don’t hinder your ability to eat certain foods
- You don’t need to remove your implant for cleaning – you can brush it just like a regular tooth
Dental Bridges in Hurst, TX
A dental bridge is another great option because it provides stability for the teeth immediately adjacent to a missing tooth. A dental bridge is a row of porcelain crowns used to anchor the remaining teeth in place. To create the bridge, impressions are made and sent to our professional clinic. The remaining teeth are reshaped so the bridge can fit securely. Once in place, the bridge is unnoticeable and provides a long-lasting solution for your mouth.
Dossett Dental in Hurst, TX
618 W. Harwood Rd.
Hurst, TX 76054
Dossett Dental in Coppell, TX
651 N. Denton Tap Rd., Suite #170
Coppell, TX 75019
Dossett Dental in Plano, TX
6009 W. Parker Rd., Suite #199
Plano, TX 75093