Find relief quickly from your emergency dentist in Lowry Crossing, TX when you call Dossett Dental. Dental urgent situations can take place anywhere. Anytime this impacts you or somebody you love, you need:
- A fast remedy for discomfort
- Anesthetic and sedation for comfortable therapy
- Modern technology to alleviate your issue more quickly, pleasantly, and effectively
- Restorative solutions to rebuild your smile
In the heat of the moment, you will not be worried about the price of your dental care. We provide versatile payment solutions, including financing, and partner with dental insurance companies. We desire to maximize your benefits and revitalize your oral health while protecting your bank balance.
It would be remarkable if you never had an oral emergency, but it is comforting to know that we are ready to respond if you do. We also can prevent issues that bring about those emergency situations with our many other services:
- General Dentistry – Cleanings help stop problems by eliminating plaque and tartar. Regular exams find troubles so they can be repaired before they become an emergency.
- Restorative Dental Care – Repair tooth decay with fillings. Take care of cracked and broken teeth with crowns. Treat diseased teeth with root canals, and replace missing teeth with dental bridges, dentures, or dental implants.
- Teeth Implants – To make your replacement teeth feel and function like the genuine thing, use implants to replace your missing roots. Implants provide stable foundations for bridges, crowns, and dentures.
- Oral Surgery – You may require a tooth extraction as a result of your oral emergency. We can handle this and additional surgical treatments at our practice.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – After you have regained your dental health, talk to us concerning solutions to boost your smile, for example, bonding, dental veneers, and professional bleaching.
We invite you to reach out to your emergency dentist in Lowry Crossing, TX when you need help. Then, keep coming back to Dossett Dental for routine care to keep your smile healthy. Call us at 972-787-1869 for an appointment. You can also schedule online.