Find immediate assistance from your emergency dentist in New Hope, TX when you call Dossett Dental. Urgent dental situations can happen anywhere. When this impacts you or someone you love, you need:
- Remedy for the pain
- Anesthetic and sedation for pain-free care
- Technology to treat your issue faster, a lot more comfortably, and more effectively
- Restorative services to rebuild your smile
In the heat of the moment, you will not be stressed over the cost of your oral procedures. We provide many payment options, including financing, and partner with dental insurance companies. We desire to maximize your benefits and revive your oral health while maintaining your bank account.
It would be wonderful if you never had a dental unexpected emergency, but it is nice to know that we are ready to respond if you do. We likewise can help you prevent issues that cause those emergency scenarios with our other types of services:
- General Dentistry – Cleanings help stop problems by getting rid of plaque and tartar from your teeth. Regular examinations find problems so they can be fixed before they become urgent.
- Restorative Dental Care – Defeat tooth decay with fillings. Fix fractured and damaged teeth with crowns. Fix diseased teeth with root canal treatment, and replace lost teeth with dental bridges, dentures, or teeth implants.
- Teeth Implants – To make your replacement teeth function and feel like the real thing, choose implants to replace your missing roots. Implants give steady foundations for bridges, dentures, and crowns.
- Oral Surgery – You might need a tooth removal as a result of your dental emergency. We can manage this and additional surgery solutions at our practice.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – After you have reclaimed your oral health, speak with us about solutions to boost your smile, for example, bonding, dental veneers, and professional teeth whitening.
Please reach out to us to see your emergency dentist in New Hope, TX. Then keep coming back to Dossett Dental for routine care that will keep your smile healthy. Call us at 972-787-1869 for an appointment. You can also schedule online.