Enjoy Great Family Dental Care At Our Practice
We understand the importance of quality family dentistry, and we love caring for families. With our decades of experience, you can feel good about trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us. Let improve and maintain your healthy smiles just as we have done for many patients in and around Allen, TX. If anyone in your family has dental anxiety, we offer three great sedation options to keep you pain-free and relaxed.
You’ll find the treatments your family needs for their smile care at Dossett Dental. We can tailor our approach to provide personalized care for each patient who visits us. You can find this out by receiving one or more of our services:
- General Dentistry – Routine checkups, gum disease treatment, and fluoride treatment can keep your mouth in great shape. We also can provide solutions for chronic bad breath and persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of your lost teeth. They can be used to support any dental restorations like crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Crowns can be used to repair broken, cracked, decayed, and infected teeth. Bridges are an excellent option to fill the gap created by missing teeth.
- Dentures – With our denture options, we can assist you pick the ones best for you whether you need to replace multiple teeth or an entire row of teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Save your oral health and prevent additional problems with dental surgery. Our doctors can perform teeth removals, bone and gum grafts, ridge augmentations, and sinus lifts.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You’ve been dreaming about a gorgeous smile. Make it a reality with teeth whitening, dental veneers, gum reshaping, Invisalign, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are lost are damaged, our treatment options can fix your smile and allow you to eat the food you love again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Allen, TX who genuinely cares. We look forward to meeting you! Call 972-787-1869 to visit Dossett Dental, and be sure to ask about our Dental Savings Plan.