Get Family Dental Care to Stay Healthy
We make reserving your dental appointments as simple as possible. We are open as late as 7 p.m. and on Saturdays. Your entire family can get the care they need from our staff with detailed services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages require routine services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to stay in leading dental health. You can protect smiles with custom athletic mouthguards, fluoride treatments, and dental sealants, too.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can repair teeth with fillings, replace teeth with dentures, or fix any problem in between those extremes at our practice.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most realistic way to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or an All-on-4 ® treatment to change most or all of your teeth, you’ll enjoy a natural look and function.
- Emergency Dental Care – Accidents can happen any time and anywhere. When they involved teeth, call us as soon as you are able.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a confidence increase, enhance your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, gum recession treatment, and gum reshaping.
- Invisalign – Teens and adults can take advantage of metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll value the nearly invisible look and convenience of clear plastic aligners.
- Oral Surgery – Sinus lifts, ridge augmentations, bone grafts, and gum grafts are readily available from our team.
Stay relaxed throughout any treatment with our sedation alternatives. Even kids can receive fast-acting laughing gas. Adults can benefit from oral sedation and IV sedation.
Your family can get the care they require, we accept a variety of payment options, including insurance coverage plans including Delta Dental and Connection Dental. To finance treatment, we have multiple third-party partners.