One flawed tooth may bother you, but a smile with several imperfections can really get you down. Let our dentists improve your smile – and your self-image – with dental veneers in Frisco. One of our most versatile cosmetic treatments, these restorations are used by many celebrities to achieve their picture-perfect smiles.Your Perfect Smile Awaits Read Transcript
Veneers are performed for front teeth. And a very little portion of the tooth is taken out and half crowns are placed back and cemented. They're performed in places where patients have brittle teeth, mottled teeth, or discoloration of teeth, where teeth are crooked. Sometimes veneers can also make the teeth look uniform. Patients love it after the post-treatment.
In addition to their versatility, veneers have many other benefits. They are:
- Natural Looking – Our veneers are made of materials that closely resemble your natural tooth enamel. They will blend beautifully into your smile.
- Long Lasting – Durable and stain resistant, veneers can last for years – even decades – with proper care.
- Simple To Maintain – Keeping your veneers in great shape is as simple as following good home oral hygiene practices and visiting us regularly for exams and cleanings.
- Easy On Your Teeth – Unlike dental crowns, our dentists will remove only a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for veneers. These restorations strengthen your tooth structure.
The first step to receiving teeth veneers is a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists. To schedule one, call 214-740-6082 today. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist about veneers, we’re happy to offer a free second opinion!
Receive Teeth Veneers In Just Two Or Three Visits
It usually takes no more than two or three trips to our office to beautify your smile with veneers. We’ll discuss your smile goals and challenges with you and help you select the restorations that will work best for you. Then we will:
- Work closely with you to design the appearance of your veneers, selecting their size, shape, and shade
- In most cases, remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth so they are ready for veneers
- Make digital impressions of your teeth
- Send the impressions to a dental lab, where your veneers are made to our specifications
When your veneers arrive, we’ll check the fit and appearance before bonding them to your teeth. That’s it!