A smile really does have the power to make you feel good. Smiling encourages the production of endorphins, hormones that make us feel happy. That’s good news if you find it easy to smile. You may not, though, if you’re bothered by cosmetic flaws like chips and stains. With a smile makeover in Frisco, we can erase your imperfections so you’ll feel like smiling all the time.
Our team will:
- Use high-tech equipment like intraoral cameras to identify your smile challenges
- Discuss your lifestyle, budget, and other factors that will affect your makeover plan
- Help you find the cosmetic and/or restorative solutions that will give you the smile you want
- Create a comprehensive makeover plan to make the best use of your time and money
Ready to remake your smile? Call us today at 214-740-6082 to schedule a consultation. Second opinions are free!
Find A Cosmetic Solution For Every Smile Imperfection
Almost everyone has at least one thing about their smile that bothers them, while some don’t like much about their smile at all. Whether you want to change a single feature or correct numerous flaws, our team can help. Choose from:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Clear aligners straighten your teeth more discreetly than braces and usually in less time too.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer in-office and at-home treatments, both of which give you whiter results than drugstore products.
- Dental Veneers – You can hide nearly any smile flaw with veneers, including gaps, stains, chips, and misshapen teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding treatment is one of the most affordable ways to cover imperfections.
- Teeth Contouring – Uneven edges, small chips, and similar flaws will vanish with this easy treatment.
- Gum Reshaping – Correct the appearance of an overly “gummy” smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – A gum graft will restore the healthy appearance of receding gums.
You can also include restorative services like dental implants, dental crowns, or dental bridges in your makeover. For a smile makeover in Frisco, TX, call Dossett Dental at 214-740-6082 or schedule online.