- Relax knowing you can receive dental sedation
- Fix what ails your smile with restorative dentistry
- Weekend toothache? We’re open on Saturday
At Dossett Dental, our team will make sure dental emergencies in Frisco go more smoothly than you might expect. With our extended hours, including Saturdays, one of our dentists can usually see you on the same day. They will:We're Here For You! Read Transcript
We're Here For You!
We are open six days a week. On Sundays, we do get back to them on an emergency basis. We take them immediately as soon as we know that they are in pain because we understand this is an emergency and this needs to be addressed as soon as possible. We do have different providers who do different kinds of procedures. So we just let them know that, “Hey, we have a patient who needs your attention.” And they're there within no time.
- Repair damaged teeth with restorative treatments like fillings, dental crowns, and root canals
- Treat you with courtesy and compassion to help put you at ease
- Use advanced technology like digital X-rays to quickly assess your condition and determine the best solution to your problem
- Numb your mouth with local anesthesia and offer you the option of receiving one of our three levels of dental sedation
If you need to see us in a hurry, call us ASAP at 214-740-6082. We’ll offer you a same-day appointment if possible. If you’re a member of our dental savings plan, your emergency exam will be covered.
Resolve Your Emergency With Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dental care is often the best way to resolve many kinds of emergencies, from toothaches to broken teeth. We’ll likely recommend one of these treatments:
- Dental Fillings – Our dentists can fix many cavities with a filling and stop decay before it can get to the vulnerable pulp inside your tooth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Sore and bleeding gums are common symptoms of gum disease. If not treated, it can result in tooth loss. We use a deep cleaning treatment to reverse the effects of early-stage gum disease. We can also use a gum graft to restore gums that have receded.
- Dental Crowns – Since a crown covers your entire tooth, it can mend cracked, severely decayed, or broken teeth.
- Root Canals – Severe dental pain often indicates an infection inside your tooth. A root canal procedure relieves your pain by removing infected pulp.
- Tooth Removal – If a tooth can’t be saved, our dentists will comfortably remove it.
Call Dossett Dental ASAP at 214-740-6082 for assistance with dental emergencies in Frisco. For non-emergency appointments, you can also use our to schedule online.