- Get the solution that feels natural
- Enjoy having all your teeth back
- Second opinions are always complimentary
If you’re missing one or more teeth, then Dossett Dental has a great way for you to get them back. Your dentists here can use dental implants in Frisco to replace any missing teeth. When combined with replacement teeth, these artificial tooth roots will help you:The Best Option For A Missing Tooth Read Transcript
The Best Option For A Missing Tooth
Nowadays, dental implants are the best way to replace missing teeth. It's the most natural way to replace teeth. Dental implant is basically the titanium root that took place in the bone and then it heals and feels just like a natural tooth. The same time, we do not have to prep adjacent teeth. We don't touch them, so no damage to the other teeth. And then in the implants, molar implants, they provide the best longterm results. They may last for the rest of the life. There is no special care. It's basic, just the brushing and flossing. That's it. That's what we are supposed to do when we have natural teeth, the same we should do when he would have implants, one or multiple implants.
- Enjoy your mealtimes again
- Feel more confident in your social interactions
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Speak more clearly so others can understand you
- Enjoy greater overall self-esteem
Don’t go another day without all your teeth! Call Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment. We’re located on Legacy Drive, near the intersection with Lebanon Road. Second opinions are free, plus new patients can get a complimentary exam and X-rays.
Restore Your Smile With Teeth Implants
Modern dental implants are small titanium posts that Dr. Melnikov or Dr. Shaik can insert into your jawbone. They will actually fuse with your bone in a process called osseointegration, meaning that over a few months, the implant and bone become one. At this point, the implants will be able to support replacement teeth.
Implants also help protect the strength and integrity of your jawbone by stimulating it to produce new bone cells. With teeth implants, you’ll lessen your risk of bone deterioration that often occurs when you lose a tooth.
Below are several implant options we often use to give our patients back their smiles:
- Single Implant With A Crown– Your dentist will surgically place a titanium implant where you’re missing a tooth. After a healing period, we’ll attach a new crown to the top to complete your tooth replacement. No one will be able to tell it’s not a natural tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will be anchored by at least two dental implants. It will fill in the gap left behind by several missing teeth, giving you back a complete smile and renewed chewing capacity.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – If you’ve never had implant dentures before, you’re in for a pleasant surprise! The implants will stabilize your dentures, keeping them securely in place without the risk they’ll slip or pop out and embarrass you.
- All-on-4® Procedure – Using just four implants per arch, your dentist can secure an entire row of fixed teeth. You will brush them like you would your natural teeth, as you won’t have to remove them for any care or cleaning.
- All-on-6 Procedure – This procedure is similar to All-on-4 except that for added stability, we’ll use six implants per arch.
- Mini Implants – If your bone is weak or too thin to support traditional implants, then mini implants may work for you. They don’t require as much healthy bone to fuse with, and your healing time will be quicker.
When you need to replace your missing teeth, there’s no better way to do it than with Frisco dental implants from Dossett Dental. Call us today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment, or make one .