With a full-mouth reconstruction in Frisco, you won’t just get back your missing teeth. You’ll get back everything that goes with them, including:Restore The Functionality of Your Smile Read Transcript
Full mouth reconstruction includes number of procedures. It can be just full arch or full mouth crowns or veneers. That's usually done in patients with severe tooth structure loss, grinders. For a lot of people that are not aware of grinding, that they grind their teeth, but that cause a lot of damage to the teeth and they end up just getting the full mouth reconstruction. Then if there are multiple teeth, non-salvageable teeth, we can restore the whole arch or both arches with just implant support restorations.
For implant support restorations, we utilize CT scanner and a 3D treatment plan. Then we can do what's called same day teeth. We can place implants and restore, rebuild the teeth immediately. That's very comfortable, very convenient. There is no waiting time. Patients leave our office smiling and they can eat the same day.
- A Full, Beautiful Smile – You’ll look and feel happier! There’s no longer any need to smile with closed lips or hide your teeth behind your hand.
- Enhanced Confidence – You’ll show off your smile with confidence after your full-mouth restoration, whether you’re meeting new people or catching up with old friends.
- A Strong Bite – Don’t keep skipping favorite foods due to damaged or missing teeth. Let us repair your smile so you can eat anything you’d like.
The first step in planning your full-mouth rehabilitation is a consultation with one of our dentists. To schedule one, call us today at 817-270-9217. Second opinions are free.
Choose From Many Options To Repair & Replace Teeth
Whether you need to repair a single tooth or replace a whole mouth of missing teeth, our team can create a personalized full-mouth restoration plan for you. It will be suited to your unique smile challenges and goals. It might include:
- Dental Implants – Versatile implants can replace any number of teeth, depending on the restorations used with them. They can support crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- All-on-4® Or All-on-6 Implants – These innovative procedures replace a full arch of teeth in the upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. Like other kinds of implants, they keep you from losing bone density in your jaw.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns repair many kinds of damage, including broken teeth and severely decayed teeth. When used with a dental implant, one crown can replace a single tooth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or several teeth. It can be attached to your natural teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – You’ll find several custom dentures options here.
No matter which procedures are included in your full-mouth restoration, you can receive dental sedation if you need it.