With a full-mouth reconstruction in Frisco, you won’t just get back your missing teeth. You’ll get back everything that goes with them, including:
- A Full, Beautiful Smile – You’ll look and feel happier! There’s no longer any need to smile with closed lips or hide your teeth behind your hand.
- Enhanced Confidence – You’ll show off your smile with confidence after your full-mouth restoration, whether you’re meeting new people or catching up with old friends.
- A Strong Bite – Don’t keep skipping favorite foods due to damaged or missing teeth. Let us repair your smile so you can eat anything you’d like.
The first step in planning your full-mouth rehabilitation is a consultation with one of our dentists. To schedule one, call us today at 817-270-9217. Second opinions are free.
Choose From Many Options To Repair & Replace Teeth
Whether you need to repair a single tooth or replace a whole mouth of missing teeth, our team can create a personalized full-mouth restoration plan for you. It will be suited to your unique smile challenges and goals. It might include:
- Dental Implants – Versatile implants can replace any number of teeth, depending on the restorations used with them. They can support crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- All-on-4® Or All-on-6 Implants – These innovative procedures replace a full arch of teeth in the upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. Like other kinds of implants, they keep you from losing bone density in your jaw.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns repair many kinds of damage, including broken teeth and severely decayed teeth. When used with a dental implant, one crown can replace a single tooth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or several teeth. It can be attached to your natural teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – You’ll find several custom dentures options here.
No matter which procedures are included in your full-mouth restoration, you can receive dental sedation if you need it.
For a full-mouth reconstruction in Frisco, call Dossett Dental at 817-270-9217 or .