It’s easier and less expensive to avoid problems rather than fixing them. This is true when caring for a home, an automobile, and – no surprise – your mouth. It’s why general dentistry in Frisco is so important. Though we can’t promise you’ll never get a cavity, you’ll greatly reduce your risk if you see us regularly for exams and other general dental services.
In addition to lowering your risk for dental damage, general dental care will:
- Keep your smile looking and feeling great
- Allow us to identify problems like cavities and gum disease in their earliest stages, when they are easy and less expensive to treat
- Help us learn more about your unique smile challenges and concerns, so we can create a personalized treatment plan for you
- Improve your overall health by possibly lessening your risk of conditions that have been linked to oral bacteria and infection, like heart disease and diabetes
Don’t skip regular exams and other general dental services. Call us today at 214-740-6082. Our office is open on Saturdays and until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays to make it easy to schedule appointments around work and school. If you’re a new patient, be sure to ask us about our free new patient exams.
Keep Teeth In Top Condition With General Dental Care
You should see us for a dental exam every six months so we can help you maintain excellent oral health. In addition to exams, we offer:
- Dental Cleanings – Cleanings remove the bacteria that causes cavities and other problems. Plus, they leave your teeth looking great and your mouth feeling fresh.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We use a deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing to rid your gums of disease.
- Fluoride Treatments And Dental Sealants – These preventive treatments help stop decay by strengthening your enamel (fluoride) and creating a barrier against bacteria (sealants).
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Don’t suffer with dry mouth symptoms like bad breath and mouth sores! Our dentists will work with you to find the underlying causes of this uncomfortable condition and suggest products you can use for relief.
- Custom Mouthguards – You can protect your teeth from athletic injuries with a custom-made mouthguard. We also offer mouthguards that relieve painful pressure on your jaw.