You may have finally reached the point where you’re tired of looking at your crooked and uneven teeth. If so, Dossett Dental offers you the perfect solution – Invisalign in Frisco. This orthodontic method has helped millions of people smile with confidence, and it can do the same for you. Other benefits of this technique include:
- Helping you look younger and more attractive
- Give you an edge in your professional life
- Increasing your overall self-esteem
- Helping you make better first impressions when socializing
New patients can get a free exam and X-rays, and second opinions are complimentary! Call us today at 214-740-6082 to schedule your appointment. We’re conveniently located on Legacy Drive next to CVS.
Choose The Invisalign System For Your Orthodontic Treatment
Adults and teens alike love Invisalign orthodontics. When this method came onto the scene almost two and a half decades ago, patients could finally achieve the straight smile they had dreamed about for so long without enduring a mouth full of metal brackets and wires.
With Invisalign treatment, you wear comfortable plastic teeth aligners that are completely metal-free. Made using digital impressions, they fit snugly over your teeth, exerting gentle pressure to move them into their proper positions.
Throughout your Invisalign therapy:
- You’ll progress through a series of aligners, each slightly different from the one before.
- About every two weeks, you’ll switch to the next set of aligners.
- Every six weeks or so, you’ll come into the office for a progress check and receive several new sets of aligners.
- You could complete your treatment in as few as 12 months.
Unlike standard braces, you can remove the aligners anytime you want for eating, brushing, or special occasions. All you have to do is wear them for 20-22 hours a day during your treatment. Plus, since the aligners are transparent, they are barely noticeable by others.
If you’re ready for a different kind of orthodontic experience, find out more about Invisalign in Frisco. Call Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to schedule your appointment. You can also make an appointment using our online .