Our dentists can often save a damaged or infected tooth with a filling, root canal, or other restorative treatment. In the rare instances when this isn’t possible, we’ll provide gentle tooth removal in Frisco. We can even extract most wisdom teeth!Anxiety Free Experiences Read Transcript
I've been doing oral surgery for over 20 years and I can deal it, I can manage any situation. And if it's just a tooth extraction, again, we do it painlessly. And then if there is a need for immediate replacement, we can almost always place an immediate implant or place an immediate crown. So that's the best way, the best option for our patients because it's one surgery. We just get it done and not have to do any more surgeries.
Your tooth extraction will go well with:
- High-tech equipment like an intraoral camera for planning and performing your procedure
- Dentists with oral surgery experience
- Effective local anesthesia to numb your mouth
- Three kinds of soothing sedation, one of which will keep you calm and relaxed
- A team who addresses all of your questions and concerns before your procedure starts
Don’t Wait Too Long To Replace Your Missing Tooth
Right after your extraction, you probably won’t be thinking about much more than your immediate recovery. We encourage you not to wait too long to talk to us about tooth replacement. Without a tooth root to provide stimulation, the bone in your jaw will begin to deteriorate. Plus surrounding teeth can shift out of place, which can cause many dental problems.
To replace a single tooth, you can choose:
- Dental Implant With A Dental Crown – With a dental implant, your jaw won’t shrink because the implant stimulates it when you chew. It will also give you the feel and function that is closest to a natural tooth.
- Dental Bridge – If an implant isn’t for you, our team can attach a dental bridge to the teeth on either side of your extraction site.
If you’ve lost multiple teeth, we can attach a bridge or dentures to implants, or you can choose full conventional dentures or partials.