Many patients are nervous about receiving dental care. The thought of having someone examining or working on their mouth is almost too much to bear. If this describes you, we understand. Our compassionate team members are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Frisco. With our gentle treatment, you can:A Gentle and Comfortable Experience Read Transcript
This is one of the most important aspect, dental anxiety. I think I would like to cite this as an example, myself. I'm always scared of dentist for some reason, being a dentist. I hear the patient's pain when they say that they feel very anxious. Our front staff is very well equipped, they're very calm, very patient with the patients. We want to give that positive vibe store patients to make them start feeling much more relaxed. But when it comes to clinical setting and if the patient is still anxious, we do offer nitrous. We do offer sedation dentistry to take care of their concerns. We also do advise patients to take antianxiety medications, which can be prescribed by us or by their primary physician just before the dental procedure, in order to take care of the dental anxiety.
- Relax and receive beneficial dental care to keep your smile healthy
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Save yourself time and hassle by avoiding more extensive dental care
- Reduce your risk of painful and costly dental emergencies
Call Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to get the relaxing dental care you deserve! We’re located near the corner of Legacy Drive and Lebanon Road. New patients can receive a complimentary exam and X-rays.
There’s No Need To Stress With Our Skilled Touch & Sedation Options
When you visit Dossett Dental, you can feel confident that you’ll receive the most comfortable dental care possible. Our staff is fully trained in delivering compassionate, gentle care that will put even the most stressed patients at ease. They will answer all your questions and go at a pace that you feel comfortable with.
In addition, we offer three levels of sedation that will help calm any anxious nerves you’re experiencing:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in mild laughing gas through a comfortable mask. In mere moments, you’ll begin to feel relaxed and at ease from head to toe. You may even feel euphoric and a little giddy. Any dental anxiety will simply melt away.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill for you to take before your procedure. It will give you an all-over feeling of calmness and relaxation that will last for several hours. A friend or family member will need to drive you home afterward.
- IV Sedation – This is our deepest level of sedation. It will take effect quickly, putting you in a “twilight state” in which you won’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of your procedure. Someone will need to make sure you get home safely after your appointment.
We invite you to come in soon and experience our gentle dental care – we’re experts at relieving dental anxiety in Frisco. Call Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment ”online”.