If your smile has a few dents and dings – or more – the experts at Dossett Dental can get your smile back in shape using restorative dentistry in Frisco. We’ve helped thousands of patients over the years achieve and maintain beautiful smiles, and we’d be glad to do the same for you. With our restorative dental treatments, you could soon:Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
At Dossett Dental, we offer full service dentistry. As far as restorative dentistry we can do everything, starting from simple crowns to advanced implant-supported dentures, replacing the full arch. So we can help every patient. Just like I've said, it's can be just single tooth or no teeth at all. It's all about your smile and chewing. If you don't have teeth, you can't smile. Sometimes you can't even talk properly and you need to choose the food that you can eat. When you have teeth you eat the food that you want to eat.
- Smile with more confidence around other people
- Enjoy dining out and eating anything you want off the menu
- Speak more clearly so others can understand you
- Look more attractive and robust
- Improve your self-esteem
Let’s repair your smile! Call Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment. Second opinions are free, and new patients receive a complimentary exam and X-rays.
Enjoy A Whole Smile Again
If dental anxiety has been keeping you from coming to the dentist, you can fear no more with our three wonderful sedation options. Take your choice of inhaled sedation, oral sedation in pill form, or IV sedation that will put you in a “twilight” state. You’ll lie back comfortably and completely relaxed while we take care of your smile.
Here are a few of the restorative dental services that we might use to repair your smile:
- Root Canals – We’ll save your diseased tooth from extraction and stop your nagging toothache with this treatment.
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings will repair your damaged teeth and make it easier to chew.
- Inlays And Onlays – These restorations provide more extensive repair than standard fillings do.
- Dental Crowns – A beautiful crown can repair a damaged tooth or, when used with an implant, replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges can replace one or more missing teeth in a row.
- Dentures – Restore a full or partial arch of teeth with these tried-and-true replacement teeth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots support several types of replacement teeth.
- Mini Implants – While similar to traditional implants, minis need less bone to fuse with and less time for healing.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll design a treatment plan to restore all your teeth.