Are you tired of not having all your teeth? Using Frisco dentures, the team at Dossett Dental can give you back a full set of beautiful teeth. We’ve been able to help many of our patients over almost four decades enjoy having all their teeth again. With our custom dentures, you too could:A Handcrafted, Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
Dentures sometimes are underestimated, but that's a great option for patients with multiple missing teeth. If you've ever seen patients with missing teeth you know that they're trying to hide their smile, or they just never smile. People without teeth, they look older. And as soon as we give them dentures, we see a completely different person. They look younger, they smile, they start smiling again. Sometimes it takes a little bit longer to get used to smiling again, but it changes their life. They can smile, they can eat. So dentures for people with missing teeth are a great option.
- Smile confidently in all your social interactions
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Speak more clearly so others can understand you
- Make dining out a pleasure instead of an embarrassment
Call us today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment. We offer select evening hours and Saturday hours for your convenience. Second opinions are free, plus new patients receive a complimentary exam and X-rays.
Our Custom Dentures Offer Beauty & Function
Perhaps you’ve never tried modern dentures. Today’s dentures are far more comfortable than the ones from just a few years ago, plus they perform better and last longer.
When you come in for your initial consultation, we’ll discuss all your dentures options with you, and we’ll take a set of digital impressions so your new teeth can be custom-made. These precise impressions mean a better fit with fewer adjustments.
Below are some types of dentures that we offer here at Dossett Dental. We’ll help you decide which ones will be best for you:
- Traditional Full Dentures – These teeth are the type of denture that most people think of. When you need a complete arch of new teeth (upper, lower, or both), full dentures can give you back your smile. They’re easily removable for cleaning and care.
- Traditional Partial Dentures – When you need only part of an arch of teeth replaced, we may recommend this style of denture.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – To give you an outstanding dentures experience, we can stabilize your new teeth using dental implants. Your replacement teeth will anchor to the implants using a ball-and-socket system. You’ll never have to worry about them coming out of place or causing you embarrassment by popping out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These teeth are our most comfortable style of denture. They fasten to a set of dental implants using a secure metal bar that transfers the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone, much like natural teeth do.
- Temporary Dentures – While you’re waiting on your final restorations to be made, we’ll supply you with a temporary set of dentures so you never have to be without your teeth.