Jaw pain no longer has to determine how your day goes. With Frisco TMJ treatment, Dossett Dental has been able to allow many patients to live pain-free and enjoy their daily lives more. Using a simple mouthguard, we can help you:
- Put an end to jaw pain, jaw popping, and tenderness
- Eliminate tension in your face, neck, and shoulders
- Reduce the frequency and intensity of your headaches
- Make mealtimes more comfortable and enjoyable
- Reduce harmful teeth grinding that can damage your tooth enamel
Call Dossett Dental today to get the relief you’ve been seeking: 214-740-6082. We’re located near the intersection of Legacy Drive and Lebanon Road, beside CVS.
Relax Your Jaw With Our TMJ Mouthguard
If you’re tired of the daily grind of seemingly never-ending jaw pain, we understand. You shouldn’t have to live that way. Using a custom-fitted mouthguard, we can help your jaw feel better and improve your quality of life.
Your temporomandibular joints (TMJs) can become irritated and inflamed for different reasons, causing you to suffer a significant amount of pain. For most people, talking, chewing, and laughing are pain-free activities that we think nothing about. However, for sufferers of TMJ pain, these same activities can become almost debilitating.
Our made-for-you mouthguard will:
- Fit comfortably in your mouth while you sleep
- Exert gentle pressure to keep your teeth apart
- Relieve the tension on your TMJs and help your jaw relax
- Lessen your pain and give you a better quality of life
As an added benefit, your custom-fit device will also help keep your teeth apart. If you tend to grind your teeth in your sleep – which many people do without knowing it – you could gradually damage your tooth enamel and require crowns to repair the damage. Your mouthguard will keep your teeth apart and protect them from damage.
Don’t live any longer with chronic jaw pain! Seek Frisco TMJ treatment from the professionals at Dossett Dental. Call us today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment ”online”.