For many years, Dossett Dental in Hurst has been treating our patients to outstanding, high-quality dental care. That tradition continues on each day as our team works hard to deliver each patient the best care we can. As one of our patients, you will appreciate all these things about our practice:
- Your choice of three relaxing sedation options
- Complimentary exams and X-rays for new patients
- Free second opinions
- Convenient evening and Saturday hours that make scheduling easy
- Many types of dental services for the whole family
- Flexible payment options
Call us today at 817-270-9217 to schedule a dental visit for yourself or a family member. You’ll find our office conveniently located near the intersection of West Harwood Road and Cimarron Trail.
Keep Smiling Brightly With Our Care
At Dossett Dental, there is no shortage of fantastic dental treatments. No matter what shape your smile is in, we have services that can help you achieve your smile goals and feel more confident to show off your smile wherever you go.
In addition, if you’re nervous about your dental care, you can take your choice of three fantastic sedation options. We offer inhaled sedation with laughing gas, oral conscious sedation in pill form, and IV sedation that will put you in a sleeplike state. One of these options will be right for you.
Below are some of the types of dental care we provide here. If you have any questions about us or our services, don’t hesitate to ask:
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth with these artificial teeth roots.
- Dental Crowns And Bridges – We’ll repair your damaged smile with these restorations.
- Dentures – Get your smile and your bite back with a full mouth of teeth.
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in the best shape possible with general care services.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Spruce up your smile and give it more pizzazz with our aesthetic treatments.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten crooked teeth in as few as 12 months using clear plastic teeth aligners.
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us for a same-day appointment when your smile is suffering.