- Ask about our free new patient exams
- Save on services with our dental savings plan
- Get treatments for every family member
If you’re like most people, comfort is important to you. The Dossett Dental team keeps you comfortable with gentle dentistry in Hurst. We use the latest treatment techniques, including Invisalign orthodontics and All-on-4® dental implants, to keep discomfort to a minimum. In addition, you’ll appreciate:
- Digital X-rays, electronic cavity detectors, and other advanced technology
- Dental sedation to keep you relaxed throughout any procedure
- No-hassle payment options, including a convenient dental savings plan
- Same-day care for dental emergencies
- A caring team who takes time to address any concerns
Call us today at 817-270-9217 to make an appointment. If you’re a new patient, ask about our special offer for a free dental exam. You’ll find many convenient scheduling options, including late evening and Saturday hours.
Find What Your Smile Needs, From Basic Services To Advanced Care
General dentistry, including regular exams and cleanings and custom mouthguards, helps keep you healthy by proactively preventing dental problems. Even healthy smiles need other services, though, so you can also receive:
- Smile Transformation – You can correct your smile flaws with cosmetic dental treatments like teeth whitening, Invisalign, and dental veneers.
- Dental Repair – Our dentists can fix decay, injuries, and other damage with restorative services like fillings, crowns, and root canals.
- Teeth Replacement – Missing teeth affect both how your smile looks and how it performs. With our many teeth replacement options, you’ll regain your smile’s beauty and its full oral function. Choose dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Surgical Procedures – If you need oral surgery, you can likely get it at our office. We perform teeth extractions, bone grafts, sinus lifts, gum grafts, and ridge augmentation.
There’s no need to feel anxious about any procedure since you have a choice of three kinds of sedation: laughing gas, an oral sedative, or IV sedation. Call Dossett Dental at 817-270-9217 for gentle dentistry in Hurst, or .