If your smile isn’t as gorgeous as you’d like it to be, you’re definitely in the right place. The skilled team at Dossett Dental has helped thousands of patients enjoy beautiful smiles since 1982. Our Hurst cosmetic dentistry will allow you to:Get a Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
Here at Dossett Dental, we really focus on being able to restore a cosmetic component to dentistry for patients. That allows us to... Ideally, what we want to be is a one-stop shop for patients so that they're not having to go all over the metroplex or to multiple offices to achieve the smile that they want. Through all the different providers that we have here, we're able to, whether it's straightening your teeth through Invisalign, if it's replacing teeth with implants, if it's placing veneers or crowns through teeth that have broken, or chipped, or have large fillings, we strive to be able to provide the complete service to restore that smile for you.
- Smile with newfound confidence
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- Gain an edge in your professional circle
- Make it easier to maintain good oral hygiene
Call us today at 817-270-9217 to get started on your new smile. For your convenience, we’re open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays, plus we have Saturday appointments available.
We Offer A Wide Variety Of Cosmetic Dental Treatments
When you partner with Dossett Dental for your cosmetic dentistry treatment, you’ll have many services to choose from. We make it easy to create your new look with treatments like:
- Dental Veneers – These luminescent shells of material quickly conceal tooth flaws and give you a radiant new smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will use composite resin to repair minor teeth flaws like chips, gaps, stains, and worn teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose either the Zoom system for in-office whitening or a professional at-home whitening kit to use whenever you like.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten your crooked teeth in as few as 12 months using clear plastic teeth aligners.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll smooth your rough and uneven tooth edges to give you a more attractive smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Eliminate a “gummy” smile by gently removing excess gum tissue.
- Crown Lengthening – We can make short teeth appear longer and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Our team will repair your gums where you’ve lost gum tissue.
- Smile Makeovers – We’ll design a unique smile plan combining multiple aesthetic dentistry treatments.