- Give yourself a flawless, confident smile
- Receive a free second opinion from our dentists
- Find the right improvements for your makeover
Smiling helps produce endorphins, hormones that make us feel happy. That’s good news if you smile a lot. But your mood may suffer if you keep your smile under wraps to hide imperfections like stains and chips. Let our team provide you with a smile makeover in Hurst to give you a smile you’ll love to reveal. Improve your appearance and your feeling of well-being!You Can Have The Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
You Can Have The Smile You've Always Wanted
Patients will come in asking, a lot of times I've had patients come in with a picture from when they were, maybe their high school prom, or when they were younger in life and they had a perfect smile. Through the years, through wear and tear, through neglect, through accidents, their smile has changed and they'll ask us, “How can I get back to where I was?” And at that time is when we can sit down and help you formulate a plan to do a smile makeover. And whether that's just the cleaning, whether that's doing a denture, placing implants, doing Invisalign, whatever we need to do to help you achieve that smile, we can do in a systematic step. We'll sit down, we'll break down for you not only the treatment plan goals, the timeline, we'll work with you on the financial aspect. But our goal is basically to get you back to where you want to be, to the best smile possible, to the healthiest mouth.
Not only is a smile makeover important from a cosmetic standpoint, it's also very important from a health component. Everyday, more studies are showing how the mouth is linked to the health of the overall body. So as long as we're able to restore that smile, not only cosmetically, but to a healthful state, we're helping you in a systemic way, helping you be a healthier person, but also helping you achieve the smile you want.
Our team will:
- Examine you using high-tech equipment like intraoral cameras
- Review your cosmetic and restorative options with you to help you identify the ones that will work best
- Answer all your questions about possible treatments
- Design a comprehensive makeover plan to give you the smile you want at a budget you can afford
Call us today at 817-270-9217 if you’re ready to remake your smile. We can provide you with a free second opinion. If you’d like to save 20 percent on your care, ask about joining our dental savings plan.
Choose From Many Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Whether you want to correct one smile flaw or make several improvements to completely change your smile’s appearance, we can help. Your choices include:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – You don’t need metal wires and brackets to straighten your teeth. Most people complete their Invisalign treatment in less time than braces.
- Teeth Whitening – You can whiten in our office or at home. Either way, you’ll enjoy beautifully bright results.
- Dental Veneers – Custom-made veneers are one of the most versatile cosmetic treatments. They can hide a wide variety of flaws, including misshapen teeth, gaps between teeth, stains, chips, and worn teeth.
- Teeth Contouring – We can remove small chips, uneven edges, and other minor imperfections with this quick and easy treatment.
- Tooth Bonding – Our dentists can improve your teeth’s appearance by applying tooth-colored resin, the same material used for fillings.
- Gum Recession Treatment – A gum graft covers unsightly tooth roots exposed by receding gums.
- Gum Reshaping – Remove excess gum tissue to achieve a more attractive balance between teeth and gums.
Dental implants, dental crowns, or dental bridges can also be included in your makeover if you need to repair damaged teeth or replace missing teeth. For a smile makeover in Hurst, call Dossett Dental at 817-270-9217 today or .