- Second opinions are complimentary
- We have multiple ways to revive your smile
- Implants protect the health of your jawbone
Missing teeth are no match for dental implants in Hurst. The professional dental team at Dossett Dental uses these small posts to give our patients back their teeth. If you’re fed up with the hassles of life that missing teeth create, you should pay us a visit soon. Drs. Do, Munilla, and Lake have the implants expertise necessary to help you:The Best Way To Replace a Tooth Read Transcript
The Best Way To Replace a Tooth
Dental implants are a great option for patients who have missing teeth because it replaces the tooth without compromising or supporting off adjacent teeth. So basically what it is, is it's a screw that goes into the bone and allows us to attach a crown to replace your tooth that you've missed. It's wonderful in many different aspects, whether it's just replacing one single tooth or supporting a denture. A lot of times patients will have complaints about a denture moving, kind of not being as firm as they need to for chewing, and we can actually support a denture off implants. And what that does is it gives you not only the restorative aesthetic component of a beautiful smile, but the strength and support to chew like normal as if you had your natural teeth again.
- Smile with confidence in your professional encounters
- Feel more comfortable when socializing and mingling
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Make your romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Avoid the embarrassment of having to pick and choose when dining out
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you
Isn’t it time you got your smile back? Let us help – call Dossett Dental today at 817-270-9217 to schedule a consultation. There’s no obligation with our free second opinions!
Fill The Gaps In Your Smile With Modern Implants
If you ask a group of dentists, most will agree that the preferred method for replacing missing teeth is implants. The reason is because implants serve as excellent replacement teeth roots and offer many benefits to our patients.
Today’s dental implants are usually made from medical-grade titanium. This metal fuses with your jawbone once the implant is placed in your jaw. New bone material will actually begin to grow around the implant, and the two become one. Teeth implants will also help your bone remain strong and healthy, reducing the risk of bone deterioration that commonly occurs when you lose teeth.
Once the implant and bone have fused, we can secure new replacement teeth to the implants. Your options could include:
- A Single Implant With A Crown – A single, sturdy implant will anchor a beautiful new crown to give you back a complete smile as well as your biting and chewing capacity.
- An Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will attach to two or more dental implants to stay in place. It will fill in gaps in your smile and make your mealtimes more enjoyable.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – We’ll stabilize upper dentures, lower dentures, or both using a set of implants. Depending on the setup, you may not have to remove your teeth for cleaning each day; you would just brush them as normal.
- All-on-4® Implants – Using just four implants per arch, placed in exact locations, we can secure a full row of fixed teeth. They will look natural and function just like regular teeth.
- All-on-6 Implants – These teeth are similar in design and function to All-on-4®, except that we’ll use six implants per arch to make your teeth more stable.
- Mini Implants – If you’re not a good candidate for traditional implants, then we may be able to use minis. They require less healthy bone for fusing and also offer a shorter healing time.
When you need to get your smile back, there’s no better way to do it than with Hurst dental implants from Dossett Dental. Call us today at 817-270-9217 to schedule an appointment, or make an appointment .