Missing teeth are no match for dental implants in Hurst. The professional dental team at Dossett Dental uses these small posts to give our patients back their teeth. If you’re fed up with the hassles of life that missing teeth create, you should pay us a visit soon. Drs. Do, Munilla, and Lake have the implants expertise necessary to help you:
- Smile with confidence in your professional encounters
- Feel more comfortable when socializing and mingling
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Make your romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Avoid the embarrassment of having to pick and choose when dining out
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you
Isn’t it time you got your smile back? Let us help – call Dossett Dental today at 817-270-9217 to schedule a consultation. There’s no obligation with our free second opinions!
Fill The Gaps In Your Smile With Modern Implants
If you ask a group of dentists, most will agree that the preferred method for replacing missing teeth is implants. The reason is because implants serve as excellent replacement teeth roots and offer many benefits to our patients.
Today’s dental implants are usually made from medical-grade titanium. This metal fuses with your jawbone once the implant is placed in your jaw. New bone material will actually begin to grow around the implant, and the two become one. Teeth implants will also help your bone remain strong and healthy, reducing the risk of bone deterioration that commonly occurs when you lose teeth.
Once the implant and bone have fused, we can secure new replacement teeth to the implants. Your options could include:
- A Single Implant With A Crown – A single, sturdy implant will anchor a beautiful new crown to give you back a complete smile as well as your biting and chewing capacity.
- An Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will attach to two or more dental implants to stay in place. It will fill in gaps in your smile and make your mealtimes more enjoyable.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – We’ll stabilize upper dentures, lower dentures, or both using a set of implants. Depending on the setup, you may not have to remove your teeth for cleaning each day; you would just brush them as normal.
- All-on-4® Implants – Using just four implants per arch, placed in exact locations, we can secure a full row of fixed teeth. They will look natural and function just like regular teeth.
- All-on-6 Implants – These teeth are similar in design and function to All-on-4®, except that we’ll use six implants per arch to make your teeth more stable.
- Mini Implants – If you’re not a good candidate for traditional implants, then we may be able to use minis. They require less healthy bone for fusing and also offer a shorter healing time.
When you need to get your smile back, there’s no better way to do it than with Hurst dental implants from Dossett Dental. Call us today at 817-270-9217 to schedule an appointment, or make an appointment .