- Correct your smile without using any metal
- Complete your treatment in months, not years
- Enjoy discreet orthodontic care
If you’re ready to do something about your crooked and uneven teeth, nowadays you have another option rather than just metal braces. Hurst Invisalign offers you a great alternative to traditional orthodontics, giving you all these benefits:
- Treatment that can be completed in as few as 12 months
- Clear plastic teeth aligners that are easy to get used to
- Metal-free orthodontic treatment for comfort
- Discreet treatment that helps you avoid embarrassment
Call Dossett Dental today at 817-270-9217 to get started with your Invisalign treatment. We’re conveniently located on Harwood Road, just one block east of Precinct Line Road.
Get A New Smile With Invisalign Treatment
The Invisalign technique offers you discreet, comfortable orthodontic care that standard metal braces can’t compare to. If you’re a good candidate for Invisalign treatment, then you can look forward to convenient treatment throughout your care. Here are some specific advantages you can expect:
- Faster – Many of our Invisalign patients complete their care in as few as 12 months.
- Metal-Free – Rather than metal brackets and wires, the Invisalign method uses clear plastic teeth aligners to gently move your teeth. They are comfortable, so most patients have no problems getting accustomed to wearing them.
- Removable – The aligners are easily removable for eating, brushing, or a special occasion coming up. Just pop the aligners back in when you’re done, and be sure to wear them for at least 20-22 hours a day.
- Clear – Our patients love that the Invisalign aligners are transparent. You’ll never worry about any embarrassment caused by your orthodontic treatment. You won’t ever have to walk into a work meeting or a classroom with a mouth full of metal that everyone is going to notice.
Invisalign in Hurst is your answer to a straighter, more beautiful smile. Call us today at 817-270-9217 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation or free second opinion. You can also make an appointment .