Dental surgery is not at the top of anyone’s list of fun things to do. However, you may find yourself needing oral surgery in Hurst someday, so it’s a good idea to know a qualified dentist office that can help. Dossett Dental has offered oral surgery services for many years, so we have the skills and expertise you’re looking for. Our dental surgery procedures can help you:Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures Read Transcript
Like anything, oral surgery can have a little bit of anxiety attached to it, but we do make sure we offer our patients nitrous if they're feeling anxious or also IV sedation. The best way to make a patient feel comfortable is just to make sure that they're truly numb, so that they are pain free during their procedure.
- Stop your toothache so you can relax
- Prevent bigger oral problems and more expense
- Restore your receded gums
- Prepare your mouth for dental implants
New patients get a complimentary exam and X-rays! Call us today if you think you might need dental surgery: 817-270-9217. We’re located on Harwood Road, not far from Walmart. If you join our dental savings plan, you can receive a discount on your procedure.
Rely On Our Skills For Your Oral Surgical Procedure
We provide several types of oral surgery in our modern dentist office, which means it’s often not necessary to put out the extra time and expense to see a specialist for your procedure. We can handle many oral surgery cases right here. Below are a few surgical services we offer:
- Tooth Extraction – We’ll remove your damaged tooth or teeth as comfortably and efficiently as possible.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Put an end to wisdom teeth problems when we extract these third molars.
- Gum Graft – We’ll add tissue to areas of your gums where they’ve receded, giving you back a beautiful, healthy smile.
- Bone Graft – This procedure can make you a good candidate to receive dental implants if your jawbone is weak.
- Sinus Lift – This type of bone graft prepares your upper jaw for dental implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – Our team will build up your jaw ridge either to make it stronger for implants or for aesthetic reasons.
Don’t risk your oral health! If you need oral surgery in Hurst, pay a visit to Dossett Dental. Call us today at 817-270-9217 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .