Our dentists can often repair even a badly damaged tooth with a restorative treatment such as a filling or crown. In the rare cases when a tooth can’t be fixed, our team offers gentle tooth removal in Hurst. You can even have wisdom teeth extracted!
There’s no need to worry about your tooth extraction, which is performed by dentists with oral surgery experience. In addition to their expertise, you’ll benefit from:
- Effective local anesthesia to keep your mouth numb
- A choice of three kinds of calming sedation to keep you relaxed throughout your procedure
- A team who listens to all of your concerns and questions prior to your extraction
Replacing Your Missing Tooth Is Important
At first you may not want to think about much more than your immediate recovery. While that is understandable, you shouldn’t wait too long to talk to us about replacing your tooth. When you lose a tooth, you also lose its root. With no root to stimulate your jaw when chewing, the bone in your jaw shrinks. Nearby teeth can also shift out of place, which can cause many oral health issues.
Our single-tooth replacements include:
- Dental Implant With A Dental Crown – A dental implant stimulates your bone in the same way a tooth root does to keep your jaw from deteriorating. It also looks and performs like a natural tooth.
- Dental Bridge – If you’d prefer not to get an implant, our dentists can attach a dental bridge to the teeth adjacent to your extraction site.
If you’ve lost more than one tooth, you can receive an implant-supported bridge, partial dentures, conventional full dentures, or dental implant dentures.
For tooth removal in Hurst, call Dossett Dental at 817-270-9217 or .