Many people get nervous thinking about going to the dentist. If your heart beats a little faster or your palms get sweaty when it’s time for a checkup, you’re in good company. At Dossett Dental, we take relieving dental anxiety in Hurst seriously. We offer three forms of soothing sedation, so when you visit us for your dental care, you’ll:Relaxed Dental Care Read Transcript
Anxiety is a big problem, obviously in the dental office. We see it a lot. I think a really great way of relieving patient anxiety is simply to treat others the way that you would have them be treated. But we also offer additional services such as nitrous, IV sedation, and other procedures that will allow us to treat our anxious patients.
- Get the relaxing dental treatment your smile needs to shine
- Feel confident to show others a full, genuine smile
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
Call us today at 817-270-9217 to schedule an appointment. To make scheduling easy, we’re open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays, plus we have Saturday hours.
Relax With Our Sedation Options
We understand that there are many types of people with unique needs and wants. Different patients require different approaches to eliminating their dental anxiety, so we offer you not just one sedation option like many dental offices do, but three sedation options. We’ll discuss them with you and help you decide the one that’s right for your situation:
- Inhaled Sedation – We’ll administer this sweet-smelling gas through a comfortable mask. In moments, you’ll begin to feel relaxed from head to toe as the sedative takes effect. Your anxiety will vanish, and you’ll be able to lie back comfortably in our dental chair.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take as directed before your exam or procedure. It will give you a feeling of complete relaxation, and your cares will drift away. You should remain awake; however, some patients do become so relaxed that they doze off.
- IV Sedation – This deep level of sedation takes effect quickly. It will put you in a sleeplike state in which you won’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of your procedure. A trusted friend or family member will need to drive you home afterward, as you’ll remain groggy for a while.
Get the relaxing dental care you deserve from the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Hurst. Call Dossett Dental today at 817-270-9217 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .