Having crooked teeth can make people self-conscious about their smiles. In the past, when you wanted straighter teeth, you had no choice but to get metal braces. Luckily, times have changed and Dossett Dental is able to offer you Invisalign as an alternative to metal braces.
Invisalign is a custom-fit aligner that is placed over an entire row of teeth. The benefits of Invisalign include:
- Gently straightens teeth over a period of time
- Offers a new aligner, generally every week, that exactly fits your teeth and provides proper alignment to accommodate shifts in your teeth
- Provides noticeably straighter teeth
- Completely clear and virtually unnoticeable
Why Choose Invisalign?
Invisalign offers many advantages over bulky, wiry braces. Some reasons you may prefer Invisalign include:
- Unlike with traditional braces, you do not have any eating restrictions.
- Metal braces can be difficult to brush. With Invisalign, you can just pop your aligners out and brush your teeth as you normally would.
- If you play sports, you don’t need to worry about your aligners cutting painfully into your gums like you would with regular braces.
- You won’t need any extra equipment, like rubber bands or special brushes to clean between wires.
Our Team Is Here to Answer Your Questions About Invisalign Clear Braces.
Interested in Invisalign? Our team is happy to answer any questions. Call one of our five offices today to schedule a free consultation. We’ll have you on track to straighter teeth in no time!