At Dossett Dental, your family’s comfort is always top of mind for our team. From Invisalign orthodontics to All-on-4® dental implants, we offer a wide range of modern, gentle dentistry in McKinney. We use some of the latest technologies and treatment techniques so your care is comfortable and convenient. You’ll also find:Welcome to Our Dental Family Read Transcript
At Dossett Dental, we care about the patients. I for one, no matter where I work or practice, I always want to focus on treating patients equally and doing the best for them. If I'm not comfortable doing something, I'm happy to give the proper referrals, but anything we take on we finish and do it well. Customer service is something I really talk with my staff well and stress daily. I'm sure... Hopefully that reflects on patient experiences coming into the office, not just getting the treatment but how we take care of them, just like friends or family.
- Three forms of safe dental sedation
- Easy payment options
- Same-day appointments for a quick response to dental emergencies
- A team who listens carefully to your questions and concerns
Keep Your Smile In Its Best Shape With Our Comprehensive Dentistry
From exams and cleanings to custom-made mouthguards, we focus on stopping dental problems before they start with our general dentistry. Yet you can get many other kinds of smile care here too. You can:
- Correct Imperfections – You can achieve your ideal smile with cosmetic dental treatments like Invisalign, teeth whitening, and dental veneers.
- Repair Damage – We can repair cavities, broken teeth, infected teeth, and other kinds of dental damage with restorative procedures such as tooth fillings, root canals, and crowns.
- Replace Missing Teeth – It can be devastating to have missing teeth – but it doesn’t have to be. We offer teeth replacement options including implants, bridges, and dentures.
- Receive Oral Surgery – If you need oral surgery, you can get tooth removal, wisdom teeth extraction, a gum graft, a bone graft, a sinus lift, or ridge augmentation.
You can relax throughout any treatment with one of our three kinds of sedation: laughing gas, an oral sedative, or IV sedation. For gentle dentistry in McKinney, call Dossett Dental at 972-787-1869 or schedule online.