- Enjoy beautiful & long-lasting veneers
- Hide many flaws with one versatile treatment
- Join our dental savings plan to save 20%
You may assume you’ll need many office visits and a large budget to correct multiple smile flaws. Yet our dentists can likely transform your appearance in less time and at a lower cost than you might think using dental veneers in McKinney. This versatile cosmetic treatment can be used to cover many imperfections, including chips, stains, gaps, and misshapen teeth.An Effortless Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
An Effortless Beautiful Smile
Veneers are a very great resource, as far as dentistry goes, to address people's cosmetic needs. But veneers, we have to take them seriously. It can't address everything. We can't. If your teeth are very crowded or very misaligned, we shouldn't be using veneers. So we take the time to really select the right patients for that. That way, we can get a predictable and good outcome for our patients. So we'll take care of you by doing a consultation, seeing what you really need, and we try to incorporate veneers into the right setting so that we have a good result. Yeah. We can take care of you that way.
Versatility is only one of their many benefits. They also:
- Look Naturally Beautiful – Because they are crafted from materials that look like natural tooth enamel, they will blend seamlessly into your smile.
- Last A Long Time – Teeth veneers are strong and stain resistant. With proper care, they will look great for many years – or even decades.
- Are Easy To Maintain – All it takes to keep veneers looking great is daily brushing and flossing and regular visits to our office for exams and cleanings.
- Minimally Invasive – Veneers are less invasive than dental crowns since our dentists will need to remove only a tiny bit of enamel from your teeth before placing them.
To see if teeth veneers are right for you, schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists. Call 972-787-1869 today. If you’ve already asked another dentist about veneers, we’re happy to provide a free second opinion! Consider joining our dental savings plan for a 20 percent savings on veneers.
Receiving Veneers Is A Simple & Pain-Free Process
We can usually complete your smile transformation with veneers in just two or three trips to our office. After a discussion of your dental goals and challenges, we’ll help you select the restorations that will best suit your smile. Then we will:
- Work with you to select the size, shape, and shade of your veneers
- In most cases, prepare your teeth for veneers by removing a small amount of enamel from your teeth
- Take digital dental impressions, which are used to create your custom-made veneers
- Send the impressions to a dental lab, which makes your restorations to our specifications
Once your veneers arrive, you’ll return to our office so we can check the fit and appearance before bonding them to your teeth.
For dental veneers in McKinney, call 972-787-1869 or .