An attractive smile can give you many things, including improved self-confidence. Unfortunately, the opposite is also true. If you aren’t happy with your smile, your self-confidence tends to suffer. You’ll second-guess yourself in both business and social situations. Improve your appearance – and your confidence – with a smile makeover in McKinney.
Our team will work closely with you on your makeover. We will:
- Identify your smile challenges using high-tech equipment like an intraoral camera
- Explain all of your options and help you select the cosmetic and/or restorative solutions that will give you the results you want, at a cost you can afford
- Create a comprehensive plan for achieving your dream smile, complete with a proposed time frame and budget
If you want to remake your smile, call us today at 972-787-1869 to schedule a consultation. Ask for a complimentary second opinion!
Choose The Smile Improvements You Want To Make
Like your smile itself, your dental challenges and goals are unique. Whether you want to make a small smile modification or a major transformation, our team can help. Choose from:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Clear aligners provide a more discreet way of straightening your teeth than braces. Most patients complete their treatment in less time than braces too.
- Teeth Whitening – You’ll get beautifully bright results from our professional products, whether you choose an in-office treatment or home whitening.
- Dental Veneers – These custom-made restorations conceal virtually any smile flaw when bonded to the front of your teeth, including gaps, chips, misshapen teeth, and stains.
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding treatment can often be completed in a single appointment and is a more affordable alternative to veneers. Bonding won’t last as long as veneers.
- Teeth Contouring – This simple treatment can erase small chips, overly pointy edges, and similar flaws.
- Gum Reshaping – Do your gums, not your teeth, dominate your smile? Our dentists can remove a bit of gum tissue to make your teeth more prominent.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums have receded, leaving tooth roots exposed, a gum graft covers the roots for a healthier and more attractive appearance.