At Dossett Dental, our team makes sure dental emergencies in McKinney are no big deal. Since we offer extended hours – including appointments on Saturdays – you can usually receive same-day care for your emergency. In addition to a quick response to emergencies like broken teeth or toothaches, you’ll benefit from:We're Here When You Need Us Read Transcript
We're open a lot. We're open, every Saturday there's a doctor here. I'm here for the most part on half of those Saturdays. Every month, two Saturdays, three Saturdays, I'm here to address any weekend concerns. And we do have late evening hours so that you can come in and actually get a procedure done to make you feel comfortable. Don't feel scared about any pain. We're here to relieve that pain for you.
- Tooth fillings, dental crowns, root canals, and other restorative procedures to repair your smile
- A compassionate team with years of experience in handling emergencies
- Digital X-rays and other patient-friendly technology that our dentists use to quickly assess your condition so we can begin your care ASAP
- Three sedation options to ease your anxiety
Are you in pain or worried you might lose a tooth? Call us ASAP at 972-787-1869. Our dentists will resolve your situation on the same day, if possible.
Put An End To Your Emergency With Restorative Treatment
Whether you’re hurting from a toothache or have broken a tooth, we’ll get you feeling better fast with restorative dental care:
- Tooth Fillings – A cavity can cause a toothache. If not repaired, decay can get inside your tooth and become infected. We’ll remove all traces of decay and place a dental filling to stop damage in its tracks.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can resolve many dental problems. We use them to fix deeply decayed, cracked, or broken teeth.
- Root Canals – If the soft pulp inside your tooth becomes infected, it can damage your tooth so much that it will need to be extracted. A root canal treatment eliminates the infection so you can keep your tooth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If your gums hurt and bleed, you could have gum disease. We can reverse the disease in its early stages with a deep cleaning treatment. To repair the receding gums that can result from more advanced cases, we can perform a gum graft.
- Tooth Removal – It may be necessary to extract severely damaged teeth. Our dentists can comfortably remove most teeth, including wisdom teeth.