- Receive your entire implant procedure from our team
- Take your choice of relaxing dental sedation
- Request a complimentary second opinion
The immediate impacts of missing teeth are bad enough. You feel self-conscious about gaps in your smile, and you may be unable to easily chew some of your favorite foods. The long-term effects are even more serious. Over time your jawbone will deteriorate, which makes you look older and less healthy. If you receive dental implants in McKinney, though, you’ll avoid this bone loss. That’s because implants function like tooth roots, keeping your jaw strong by stimulating it when you chew.
In addition to this important benefit, implants will:
- Fill out your smile, whether you’re missing one tooth or all of them
- Eliminate embarrassing slippage by keeping your teeth securely in place
- Feel and function so much like natural teeth you’ll likely forget you even have them
- Give you a strong bite so you’re able to eat all of your favorite foods
- Give you lots of options to replace teeth, including bridges and dentures
To see if you’re a good candidate for implants, call us today at 972-787-1869 to schedule a consultation. Second opinions are free.
Teeth Implants Stay In Place By Fusing With Your Jaw
Since teeth implants actually become a part of your jaw, a process called osseointegration, they are far more secure than other teeth replacements. After they’ve healed, they function a lot like your natural tooth roots. While some dental practices send you to an oral surgeon for implant placement, our team performs your dental implant treatment from start to finish.
Depending on which dental procedure you receive, we will:
- Assess your jaw’s ability to support implants using advanced technology like digital X-rays
- Recommend a bone graft or other oral surgery to strengthen your jaw, if necessary
- Gently insert implants into your jaw once it is ready
- Have you return to our office after your implants have healed so we can complete your treatment by attaching dental restorations to the implants
Many patients need no more than local anesthesia. However, if you’re nervous or concerned about discomfort, you can also receive dental sedation.
We Offer Many Options For Dental Implants
Whether you’re replacing one tooth or having a full-mouth restoration, you’ll find many different dental implant options:
- Dental Implant With A Crown – One dental crown secured by one implant replaces a single tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – You can replace multiple missing teeth with a dental bridge attached to implants.
- Implant Dentures – Dental implant dentures stay in place better than traditional dentures and restore your chewing strength.
- Mini Dental Implants – These smaller implants are often used to stabilize dentures.
- All-on-4® Implants – You may be able to receive your implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment with a procedure that supports a full arch of teeth using only four implants. Six implants may be used instead, in a procedure called All-on-6.
For dental implants in McKinney, call 972-787-1869 or use our to schedule online.