From choosing soft foods to hiding your mouth behind your hand when you smile, damaged and missing teeth cause you to make many changes. With a full-mouth reconstruction in McKinney, you can get back to living your life the way you did before. You’ll once again be able to enjoy:We Can Restore Your smile! Read Transcript
Full mouth reconstruction is something that's life changing. It's not something we take lightly. It needs to be consulted and really figure out what the patient needs are and how they can maintain the teeth after it's been done. A lot of the work is done with a team. We have IV sedation options to take care of you and do a lot of dentistry efficiently. But, it's going to be life changing, and we use that as... We don't look at it as dentistry and doing a lot of work, but more as a life changing protocol for patients. And you really got to want that. It's not something we do on patients if that's not something you've thought about before.
- A Full And Attractive Smile – With a mouth full of undamaged teeth, you won’t hesitate to show off your smile.
- Greater Confidence – Your full-mouth restoration will give you more confidence when interacting with others, in both professional and social settings.
- The Ability To Eat Your Favorite Foods – Get ready to again eat foods that have been missing from your diet because you had trouble chewing them.
To begin planning your full-mouth rehabilitation, call 972-787-1869 to schedule a consultation or a free second opinion with one of our restorative dentists.
We Offer Many Options For Repairing & Replacing Teeth
Whether you have missing teeth, damaged teeth, or both, our team can restore your smile’s appearance and full functionality. We’ll help you plan a full-mouth rehabilitation that is suited to your unique smile challenges and goals. Your choices include:
- Dental Implants – Versatile implants provide the feel and function that is most similar to natural teeth. Our dentists can restore them with crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- All-on-4® Or All-on-6 Implants – These procedures offer a less invasive way of replacing all of your teeth or all of your lower or upper teeth with dental implants. We attach a full arch of replacement teeth to as few as four implants.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns fix broken teeth and severely decayed teeth. One crown can be attached to a dental implant to replace a single tooth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge closes a gap left by one tooth or multiple teeth. It can be anchored to natural teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – We’ll help you find the right kind of dentures for your smile.
Dental sedation is available if you need it for any of your restorative procedures. You can choose laughing gas, an oral sedative, or IV sedation.