- Enjoy the convenience of back-to-back appointments
- Bring your child to see us after their first tooth
- Schedule Friday & Saturday visits for your bunch
You want your family to have the best of everything, and that includes dental care. That’s exactly what you can give them with family dentistry in McKinney from the Dossett Dental team. Not only that, but you’ll appreciate our easy options for scheduling and payment!Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family
We have a wide range of age that we can treat. If you're very young, we might do start out with an examination and give you the best guidance on where you should be treated, but we're never going above what we can do. So we're going to try to help as many patients as possible, but we do a wide range. We do implants. I know a lot of people in their older age need implants, so we have that option as well in the office. Sometimes you have to be referred out at other offices, but we handle from all the little kids. We take a look at them and see what we can do for them, as well as the older patients.
Enjoy the convenience of:
- Friday and Saturday appointments and hours as late as 7 p.m., for scheduling ease
- Comprehensive services for all ages, from dental exams to wisdom teeth removal
- Same-day urgent dental care for injuries and other emergencies
- Three types of dental sedation to soothe anxious family members
- Our dental savings plan, which makes paying for routine care easy with monthly payments or an annual fee and offers savings of 20 percent on other services
- A location convenient to several local schools, including Walker Elementary and Valley Creek Elementary
For an appointment with our family dentists, call us today at 972-787-1869. You can lessen the need for multiple trips to our office by booking back-to-back appointments for your entire family. Ask about this convenient option when you call!
Our McKinney Family Dentists Make You & Your Child Comfortable
It’s important to keep an eye on dental development from an early age. We agree with recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association to schedule routine visits to the dentist during childhood. We’ll keep both you and your child comfortable with no-pressure appointments. Our family dentists will:
- Introduce services like cleanings at a pace that is comfortable for your child
- Answer your questions about your child’s dental development
- Educate you, and later your child, on the best ways to care for their teeth
We Care For Smiles Of All Ages
While everyone in your family benefits from general dental care like cleanings and exams, some smiles will need more than that. Luckily, you can find all of the treatments your family needs at our office:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – With cosmetic services like veneers and teeth whitening, you can have the stunning smile you’ve always wanted.
- Restorative Dentistry – It’s hard to get through life without at least some dental damage. Our dentists can repair it with dental crowns, fillings, and root canals.
- Oral Surgery – Wisdom tooth removal and bone grafts are among the oral surgery procedures available from our team.
For family dentistry in McKinney, call 972-787-1869 or your visit online.