- Avoid insurance hassles with our dental savings plan
- Request a Saturday appointment to suit your schedule
- New patients receive a FREE exam & X-rays
Just as you apply a primer to achieve the best results when painting, your smile will respond better to cosmetic dentistry procedures like Invisalign or teeth whitening if you start with a healthy smile. Aside from daily brushing and flossing, the best way to keep your smile healthy is with general dentistry in McKinney.
Our dentists use advanced technology like intraoral cameras and digital X-rays for your general dental services. This helps us:
- Give you a smile that looks great and feels great too
- Stop cavities and gum disease from doing serious damage
- Protect your teeth from dry mouth and other problems
- Reduce the chances you’ll need costly dental repair like root canal treatment
General Dental Care Does Great Things For Your Smile
Because dental exams are absolutely essential to oral health, we suggest you see us for one every six months. In addition to exams, we’ll likely recommend some of our other general dental services:
- Professional Cleanings – Your teeth will not only look and feel beautiful following a cleaning, but they’ll also be free of the bacteria that causes cavities and other problems.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Since saliva helps keep your teeth disease-free, it’s a problem when you don’t have enough of it. We’ll identify the underlying causes of the condition and suggest products to relieve unpleasant symptoms like mouth sores and bad breath.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Because gum disease is a common and potentially damaging problem, it’s important to reverse it in its early stages. A deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing returns your gums to health.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applying fluoride to teeth strengthens the enamel so it is less susceptible to decay.
- Dental Sealants – It can be especially tough to get bacteria out of the tiny grooves on the tops of your teeth when brushing at home. We can apply sealants to create a barrier against bacteria.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our team can provide you a custom mouthguard that protects your teeth from sports injuries. Since it’s made using impressions of your teeth, it will fit your mouth perfectly.
Keep Preventive Dental Care Affordable With Our Dental Savings Plan
Finances should never stand in the way of your general dental care. They don’t have to with our dental savings plan. Low monthly installments or a single annual payment will cover the cost of visits to our office for routine care, including:
- Two annual exams
- Two annual cleanings
- Two oral cancer screenings
- All needed X-rays
- One emergency exam, if needed
You’ll also receive a 20 percent discount on most of our other dental services! For general dentistry in McKinney, call 972-787-1869 or use our to schedule online.