Just as you apply a primer to achieve the best results when painting, your smile will respond better to cosmetic dentistry procedures like Invisalign or teeth whitening if you start with a healthy smile. Aside from daily brushing and flossing, the best way to keep your smile healthy is with general dentistry in McKinney.Comprehensive Dental Care Read Transcript
At Dossett Dental, we have a lot of options here. You know, we do a lot of dentistry. We can do probably 90% of the dentistry without being referred here. We're comprehensive. And we do or I do good work. So come on in and we'll take care of you that way. We're a great team, happy. So you come on in and we'll treat you well.
Well, we first start by education. You come in, like I said before, you're not just examined and then told what's wrong about you, and then try to do treatment that way. You might have the same recommendations, but we're educating first. We're letting you know why that's happening so that you can address and fix the causes at home, and then we just take care of your dental issues, so it's worry free for you in that aspect. But you know, we're handling the education part really seriously with the patients so that they understand. And once you understand you're committed.
Our dentists use advanced technology like intraoral cameras and digital X-rays for your general dental services. This helps us:
- Give you a smile that looks great and feels great too
- Stop cavities and gum disease from doing serious damage
- Protect your teeth from dry mouth and other problems
- Reduce the chances you’ll need costly dental repair like root canal treatment
General Dental Care Does Great Things For Your Smile
Because dental exams are absolutely essential to oral health, we suggest you see us for one every six months. In addition to exams, we’ll likely recommend some of our other general dental services:
- Professional Cleanings – Your teeth will not only look and feel beautiful following a cleaning, but they’ll also be free of the bacteria that causes cavities and other problems.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Since saliva helps keep your teeth disease-free, it’s a problem when you don’t have enough of it. We’ll identify the underlying causes of the condition and suggest products to relieve unpleasant symptoms like mouth sores and bad breath.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Because gum disease is a common and potentially damaging problem, it’s important to reverse it in its early stages. A deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing returns your gums to health.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applying fluoride to teeth strengthens the enamel so it is less susceptible to decay.
- Dental Sealants – It can be especially tough to get bacteria out of the tiny grooves on the tops of your teeth when brushing at home. We can apply sealants to create a barrier against bacteria.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our team can provide you a custom mouthguard that protects your teeth from sports injuries. Since it’s made using impressions of your teeth, it will fit your mouth perfectly.
For general dentistry in McKinney, call 972-787-1869 or use our to schedule online.