- Straighten your teeth without using any metal
- Complete your treatment in as few as 12 months
- Wear comfortable plastic teeth aligners, not braces
Orthodontics has come a long way in recent years. No longer is it necessary to use metal brackets, wires, and hardware to straighten crooked teeth. The Invisalign system changed all that. If you want straight teeth quicker than braces, Dossett Dental offers McKinney Invisalign that can help you:Clear Treatment Options Read Transcript
Clear Treatment Options
Well, with Invisalign, you have the option. One of the main concerns that patients have when it comes to braces, is that, “Do I have to wear that silver train track in my mouth, and for how long?” Right? But with the Invisalign that's out there these days, you just wear a clear tray. Obviously it's transparent, so it's going to be tooth colored. Not many people are going to be able to notice that you have aligners in your mouth. As the brand says, Invisalign, it's invisible to most people. And you get straight teeth after some time and it's all digitally controlled. So nowadays, we can almost give you a preview of what your teeth can look like before we even start the procedure. So it's a nice option out there and you just take a couple of impressions and you got your trays, and they give you the exact protocol on how to do it. And you just change out to new trays every week or two weeks, and maybe in a year or two, you got straight teeth.
- Smile with more confidence in all your social gatherings
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Make it easier to maintain good oral hygiene
- Look healthier and more attractive
- Earn more respect in your professional life
Ready to see a straight, gorgeous smile in the mirror? Call Dossett Dental today at 972-787-1869 to schedule a cosmetic dentistry appointment. New patients can get a complimentary exam and X-rays; second opinions are free.
Straighten Your Teeth With The Invisalign Method
Simply put, our patients love Invisalign’s clear plastic teeth aligners. Rather than putting up with a mouth full of metal, patients who choose the Invisalign technique instead wear comfortable, custom-fit aligners that slide over their teeth. Most of our patients report little or no problem getting used to them. Key features of Invisalign treatment include the following:
- Unlike traditional orthodontics, you can easily remove the aligners at any time. This makes eating, brushing, and special occasions much more convenient than with metal braces. Just pop out the aligners and put them back in when you’re done.
- All you have to do is wear them for at least 20-22 hours a day during your treatment. Many of our patients who keep up this routine can complete their treatment in as few as 12 months, not two years or longer like braces often take.
- Another reason why our patients enjoy their Invisalign treatment so much is because the aligners are transparent; other people will hardly notice them, if at all! You’ll never worry about the embarrassment of your friends or coworkers seeing you with metal all over your teeth.