- Sedation is always available to help you relax
- New patients get a free exam & X-rays
- Extended hours make scheduling easy
Although we hope it won’t happen, sooner or later many of us will require dental surgery to restore our oral health. The team at Dossett Dental has provided our community with exceptional oral surgery in McKinney for decades, and we can handle your needs as well. Benefits of coming to us for your procedure include:
- Three sedation methods that will help ensure a positive dental experience
- Extended hours to make scheduling easy – we’re open until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays, plus we have Saturday hours available
- Fully trained dentists and staff who will gladly answer any questions you have about your dental care
- Free second opinions, a dental savings plan, and a free exam and X-rays for new patients
Call Dossett Dental today at 972-787-1869 to schedule your appointment. Our team can’t wait to help you!
We Offer Several Types Of Oral Surgery
We like to make dental care as easy as possible for our patients. That’s why we provide several kinds of oral surgery right here in our office. You’ll save time and money by having your procedure performed here rather than traveling to see a specialist. Our services include:
- Tooth Extraction – You can rely on our team to remove your damaged or diseased tooth as comfortably as possible.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – These “third molars” often cause problems when they begin to emerge. Protect the health of your other teeth by having them removed.
- Gum Graft – We can restore health to your gums by taking a small amount of tissue from the roof of your mouth and placing it where your gums have receded.
- Bone Graft – If you’d like to get dental implants but your jawbone is weak, this procedure can help. We’ll place bone material in your jaw to stimulate the growth of new bone cells.
- Sinus Lift – This type of bone graft will enhance your upper jawbone to make it ready for implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – After you lose one or more teeth, we can build up the jaw ridge either to prepare it for implants or to make it more attractive.
If you think you might need oral surgery in McKinney, call Dossett Dental today at 972-787-1869 for a free second opinion or initial exam. You can also make an appointment .