With our many options for restorative treatment, our dentists are often able to save even severely damaged teeth. Yet sometimes tooth removal in McKinney is the best solution to your dental problem. When it is, our team can likely handle your extraction. We can even extract most wisdom teeth!
We’ll ensure your tooth extraction will go well from start to finish with:
- A team who answers your questions and addresses your concerns so you know what to expect from your procedure
- Advanced technology that helps us plan and perform your treatment
- Dentists who have experience performing many oral surgery procedures
- Effective local anesthesia to keep your mouth numb
- A choice of soothing sedation to keep you calm
Don’t Wait Too Long For Tooth Replacement
After your immediate recovery, you may not want to start thinking about additional dental treatment. However, it’s a good idea not to wait too long to see us about replacing your tooth. The bone in your jaw begins to deteriorate soon after extraction because there is no longer a tooth root to provide the stimulation that keeps your jaw strong. A missing tooth can also cause nearby teeth to shift out of place.
The options for replacing a single tooth are:
- Dental Implant With A Dental Crown – Unlike other teeth replacements, a dental implant keeps your jawbone intact because the implant provides stimulation when you chew. It also provides a feel and function that is the most similar to a natural tooth.
- Dental Bridge – If an implant isn’t for you, you can choose a bridge. Attached to the teeth on either side of your extraction site, it “bridges” the gap in your smile.
We also offer solutions for multiple missing teeth: an implant-supported bridge, a traditional bridge, dental implant dentures, and conventional dentures.
For tooth removal in McKinney, call Dossett Dental at 972-787-1869 or .