The dentists and staff members here at Dossett Dental understand how stressful it can be for some people to receive dental care. We’ve been helping anxious patients for decades, so if you’re nervous about your visit, you’ve come to the right place – we’re experts at relieving dental anxiety in McKinney. With our skilled and gentle care, you can:A Gentle and Comfortable Experience Read Transcript
We make patients comfortable. If they're anxious, our first steps are to talk with the team. Even at the front office we try to greet patients the right way, they're trained to greet patients so that they feel comfortable. And that we have many team members that meet a patient before any treatment is done so that they can get a gauge of, if this practice is the right practice for them. Again, we don't focus on doing work in the beginning. We really want to focus on customer service and becoming your friend before we do any treatment. So you can feel assured that by the time you get treatment, you're going to be feeling comfortable enough to get the dentistry, even though you were phobic. And a lot of times I can see the changes in people throughout various treatment appointments.
- Receive the dental treatment you need to maintain a beautiful smile
- Prevent painful and costly dental emergencies
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
- Prevent big problems that could put your smile and health at risk
Don’t let fear keep you from a great smile, especially when we can help you through it. Call the experienced dental team at Dossett Dental today at 972-787-1869 to schedule an appointment. We’re located on West Eldorado Parkway, not far from Valley Creek Elementary School.
Relax With Our Sedation Options
Many patients will do just fine with a little encouragement and the chance to ask any questions they have. Other patients, however, need extra help getting comfortable in the dental chair. If you fall into this category, we offer the choice of three soothing sedation options, one of which will be right for you:
- Inhaled Sedation – After breathing in safe and gentle laughing gas, you’ll begin to experience a pleasant sense of euphoria. Your arms and legs may even feel tingly. Your dental anxiety will vanish as you become more and more relaxed.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – You’ll take an FDA-approved pill that your dentist will prescribe for you beforehand. By the time your exam or procedure is ready to start, you’ll feel relaxed from head to toe.
- IV Sedation – This is our deepest level of sedation, designed especially for patients with high dental anxiety. With it, you won’t remember any of the sights, sounds, or experiences of your procedure.
Don’t leave your smile on the back burner! Get the dental care you need from the experts at relieving dental anxiety in McKinney. Call Dossett Dental today at 972-787-1869 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .