- Attach your restoration to implants for added strength
- Ask our dentists for a complimentary second opinion
- Save on tooth repair with our dental savings plan
When you regularly see us for general dental care, you lessen the chances you’ll experience dental damage. Still, you can’t completely eliminate the possibility of problems like cavities, broken teeth, and missing teeth. Fortunately, when problems do occur, our team can usually fix them with dental crowns and bridges in McKinney.Fix Damaged or Missing Teeth Read Transcript
Fix Damaged or Missing Teeth
Dental crowns can ... it serves many functions, it's not just so you can get your chewing ability back. It should be comfortable that you can have confidence to chew most foods without any issues. And also the whole big thing about me doing bridge work or crown work is that you're going to get your cosmetics back. Whether it's an old crown you had, or your first time getting a crown on that tooth, we're going to make sure it looks good as well as it functions because cosmetics is part of my daily activity. It's not just something someone comes in and looks for, but it's what we put into practice every day, whether it be a filling or a crown, we incorporate that. We find good materials and good form and we shape everything the way you like it.
These versatile dental restorations will:
- Enhance your self-confidence so you feel more comfortable in business and social settings
- Keep dental problems from becoming so bad that you could eventually lose teeth
- Restore your full oral functionality, so everyday activities like eating and speaking are easier
- Protect your teeth from additional damage
Let us fix your damage before it can become worse! Call us today at 972-787-1869 to see if you need a crown or bridge. If you’ve already seen another dentist, our team is happy to provide you with a free second opinion.
Mend Many Kinds Of Damage With Crowns & Bridges
Our dentists can use crowns to fix many kinds of damage. Crowns will:
- Strengthen teeth with cracks, chips, and extensive wear and tear so they won’t suffer more damage
- Mend teeth with such extensive decay that fillings can’t repair them
- Fix broken teeth
- Hide imperfections like stains or misshapen teeth
- Replace missing teeth when used with dental implants
- Cover a tooth as part of root canal therapy
A bridge is created from one or more artificial teeth that are anchored in place by dental crowns on either side of your missing teeth. Since they are fixed in place, you won’t need to remove them for cleaning.
No matter which kind of treatment you receive, we treat you with advanced technology like digital X-rays and a digital scanner, which allows us to make impressions of your teeth without using messy goo. We’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia, but you can also receive dental sedation if you need it.
Our dental savings plan will help you save money on crowns and bridges. Plan members pay a low monthly fee or an annual fee that covers preventive dental care for a year. You’ll also pay a discounted rate for most other dental services, including restorations.
Dental Implants Minimize The Impact On Your Natural Teeth
When you replace one missing tooth with a conventional bridge, our dentists must modify the teeth surrounding the missing one to prepare them for the crowns that will hold your bridge in place. If we attach a crown to a dental implant instead, there’s no need to modify any teeth. An implant will also keep your jaw in great shape by stimulating it during chewing, which maintains bone density.
If you’re replacing multiple teeth with a bridge, we can also anchor it to implants instead of to crowns on healthy teeth. Exactly like an implant crown, an implant bridge helps stop bone loss in your jaw.
For dental crowns and bridges in McKinney, call 972-787-1869 or use our to schedule online.