Even one missing tooth can affect everyday activities like eating. But if you’ve lost most or all of your teeth, it’s nearly impossible to live a normal life. Thank goodness you can get your smile – and your life – back with dentures in McKinney.Restore Your Smile Read Transcript
Dentures really serve many purposes, not just, okay, take every tooth out and put some new teeth in. If you have a lot of problems with your teeth, they could be the beginning of your journey in dentistry, where you can start out with dentures and those dentures can be utilized as like a temporary solution, and they can also be a permanent solution if you get really good with using them. They can also serve as temporary and that we can convert those into implant-retained solutions. And they just open up a world to someone who has been in pain and is not happy with their appearance of their teeth.
With our modern dentures, you can:
- Enjoy a full and confident smile again
- Fill out your cheeks so you will look younger and healthier
- Feel at ease in social settings like restaurants
- Choose a less invasive alternative to dental implants
- Replace most or all of your teeth at an affordable cost
- Chew your food more completely so you’ll enjoy better health
To schedule a consultation with one of our dentists, call us today at 972-787-1869. We’ll review all of your teeth replacement options with you!
Chew & Bite Easily With Dental Implant Dentures
You won’t need to worry about loose dentures when you secure your replacement teeth with dental implants. They’ll stay in place, even without adhesive. In addition, dental implant dentures will:
- Help You Chew Better – Since implants are embedded in your jaw, your bite will be nearly as strong as it was before you lost teeth.
- Keep You Comfortable – Since they don’t rub against your gums, you won’t experience any uncomfortable friction or sore spots.
- Keep Your Bone Strong – Tooth roots keep your jaw strong by stimulating it when you chew, so when you lose roots, your bone shrinks. Implants provide the same kind of stimulation, so you won’t suffer from bone loss that makes your face look older.
- Need No Special Maintenance – Brushing, flossing, and regular professional cleanings are all that’s needed to keep most dental implant dentures in great shape. Forget about using special cleaning solutions or soaking them.
Conventional Dentures Offer A Less Invasive Alternative
If you’d rather not get implants, you can choose conventional dentures instead. They:
- Are less invasive, since you won’t need dental implant placement
- Allow you to choose full dentures, partials, and even temporary dentures to wear during your post-extraction recovery
- Are more affordable than implant dentures
- Look more lifelike than before because of improvements in materials and manufacturing processes
We Can Perform Oral Surgery If You Need It
If you need oral surgery to prepare your mouth for dentures, our dentists perform:
- Tooth removal
- Bone grafts or ridge augmentation for strengthening your jaw
- Sinus lifts, which add space for implants in your upper jaw
No matter which kind of dental surgery you need, you can receive dental sedation. Unlike many practices, we offer a choice of three kinds of sedation to ensure you’ll get the one you need to keep you relaxed.